Little World

 


Throughout the day, my roommates and I shift around the room (and occasionally go outside). One person may be studying while another is eating and someone else is updating the rest on breaking news that is already old. Cast off study materials blur with bits of food as whatever social flow that is currently in control pushes us from a bedroom to the floor in front of the living room window to the coffee table often dusted with crumbs and pencils. In this project, I want to explore the pieces of things and food that get pushed to the side of whatever the central focus of the moment is. I want to explore objects that suggest a physical and social movement off-camera that includes some sort of melding between study, eating, and social activity. I also aim to capture the shifting of light and mood from both natural, screen, and decorative lighting as the night goes on.

Flickr Slideshow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Typewriter & Steam

Who Am I? I'm not sure.